Friday, May 30, 2008

Reflection on Blogging



To be honest I really didn't have any problems with the technology, blogging is not something new for me, however, it was really interesting writing about certain things because usually when people blog they basically write about whatever they want, this was kind of different because we had to answer specific questions. 250 words is a very easy amount to write, however, it all depended on the day. Sometimes I will go out on Saturdays and not be back on time to write the blogs, and other times it depended on the question that was being asked but overall writing 250 words was an easy task.

I think the deadline for the blogs could've been on a weekday, because I'm the type of person that leaves everything for the last minute so if you ask to write a blog before 4 am on Sunday, i will write it like around 3:30 am, sometimes it was difficult, other times was easy. reading other people and interacting with other people was really fun, it was interesting reading about their ideas and opinions. This course was interesting because I've never been asked to write blogs as homework before, so it was something different. I will like to keep blogging, however, I wont be posting blogs every week! more like every 2-3 weeks...

4 comments:

*Ms. Nisha* said...

yeah Jeffrey I understand where you're coming from. I also tend to wait for the last minute to do things. It is a hard habit I've trying to break myself out of Because I know it will hurt me in the long run. So when you start your blog what are some of the topics you will write about?

LovelyDiamond said...

Yea blogging was a different experience, but I guess it's better than most homeworks well yea it is better. Saturdays was also hard for me because I would always forget especially since it's a weekend. Well I be looking forward to your blogs.

Doctor X said...

great cartoon!

Melissa_J said...

I also have the same problem I leave things for the last minute, and that's exactly what I was doing with the blogs. I would start writing them at about 3:30 or so, or sometimes I would go out and come home too tired to write them. I unfrotunately procrastinate way too much. I will also try and continue to post blogs, thought probably not every week.