Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Green Book

After reading the Green Book:

1- Water- this is kind of easy for me, I try not to let the water run when I brush my teeth or shave, however, is kind of hard not to let the water run when im brushing my teeth, I dont have an specific reason for it i guess is a habit.

2- Paper Towels- This is going to be extremely difficult to me simply because i use bountry paper towel for everything, for example: cleaning, drying things, sometimes i might even use them to clean my shoes.

3- Lightbulbs- this is something that I'm already doing, i switch all the lightbulbs in my house to the "Energy Star" ones and i kind of like them, except that they are not bright enough sometimes, but is a matter of getting used to it.

4- Bringing my own things- I try to bring my toothpaste, toothbrush, etc when im on vaction because im already use to it, and besides i dont feel comfortable using the hotel's things.

5- carrying less baggage- Now this has to be the easiest thing for me, im the type of person that doesn't like carrying, and doesn't like waiting in the airport for my baggage, is something that i got use to and that I will keep doing.

commit to one little thing- this will be saving energy, I have such a hard time turning off the lights when im not using them or even when im going out.

No comments: