Sunday, March 16, 2008

TV...technology

To be honest I don’t spend my time staring at the TV, but if I see something that I like ill be sitting there for hours, however, if I’m watching TV is always at night, I never watch TV during the day just because I don’t have time and because there really nothing that catches my attention on TV during the day. However, I’m addicted to movies, I enjoy watching movies, whenever I want to see a movie I turn on HBO, or I order a movie on Netflix. There are also a few shows that I like for example; Entourage which it used to air on HBO but the season is over so I’m waiting for the new season to come out, I’m also a big fan of Nip/Tuck; but the season ended as well!.

I do spend a lot of time on the computer, whether I’m checking my e-mails, or just visiting different web sites. I’ll be on the computer for hours, especially at night. I must say I am a big fan of technology, everything new that comes out, most likely I’ll buy it, whether it is a new phone, or video game system I’ll buy it. I do play video games on my Play Station 3, if I’m sitting in front of the TV most likely I’m playing a video game.

Don’t get surprised but I do read, I like to read the newspaper every morning, I’m not a big fan of reading books, it has to be really interesting in order for me to read it, and when it comes to school work I do study but it is very hard for me, I’m one of those people that actually do better in school without reviewing the book or the notes.

1 comment:

Fletcher said...

Hey chief,

So, regarding the impromptu evaluation of your blog, I cam up with the following few pointers:

You seem to be missing the links to every other blogs outside of Doc X's.

Your formatting is great (no run on paragraphs or anything), but there seems to be very little personal insight in what you write. Speak your mind a tad more, make the entries stand out.

That's about it, not too much.