Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Path !. And my Passion.

My passion!!. To be honest my biggest plan is not to make a better world, my biggest plan right now is to make a better me. My main goals in life is to become a successful business man, I’m not exactly sure of what I want to become, but lately I’ve been thinking of a “Business manager in sports/arts” those are the people who represent and manage athletes, actors and singers careers. However, I was also thinking of working in the real state field. Either way whatever I want to do is going to be focused in the business field.

I unquestionably want a better world and a better place to live in; I want every person in the world to be equal!!, for example I always wanted to help the poor and people that are struggling in other countries, so one day I decided to buy clothes from Gap (Red) which actually send most of the profit they make to the poor in Africa. I feel good about myself now that I started doing this, I just don’t want to look good, I want to look good and knowing that I’m helping others as well!!.

My long term goal when I become a successful business man is to start my own foundation to help people around the world. It is important to know that when an individual help others, that individual automatically becomes a better person. In overall, I will like to start by helping myself achieve all my goals in life, and then begin my path on helping others.

3 comments:

lisa said...

Hi Jeff,
Every little thing counts so buying that shirt was a step in the right direction.You know what is a substitue for starting your own foundation for the time being? Maybe you can donate your time to volenterring at an organization which helps people in need.That is a great goal and i hope you get to achieve it

Anonymous said...

Hey man, it's okay to focus on your plans to become a business man or manager to athletes and entertainment artists. That is probably one of the main reasons you are attending LaGuardia. But you know what? Being in that type of career, you are surrounded by people of influence and therefore have the ability to spread the word about making this earth a better place. What do you think?
Is it a possibility?

playablue said...

Lisa is defintely right about joining and organization, just to get the hang of things. To run that type of business takes practice and a lot of running around