Sunday, April 13, 2008

Things I've Learned

Over the last few weeks in this course I’ve learned many things about the environment. This course made me think about all the effects of the planet and how humans are destroying it. Before I took this course and didn’t really care much about the environment and all this Global Warming stuff!! However, this course made me realize that people can change their actions in order to safe the planet.

Many of the things that I’ve learned in this course are included in the “Green Book” this book gives you details and tips of how you can change your life by becoming green. Another good source of information from this class has to be the movie “Inconvenient Truth” this movie shows that a person can make a difference. another source of information from this course are the PowerPoint presentations that all the students did, these presentations gave the chance to learn about other religions and how they are connected to the environment. And probably the best thing about this course is the Blogs because it gives me the chance to be creative.

No comments: